Facebook is said to be largest and the most popular social media that has ever been created. And most users have hundreds of friends in their Facebook profile. All these people can easily view your Facebook profile and not just those other users can view your profile too. It’s not something new to say but Facebook is full of perverts and stalkers as well. These people keep track of your Facebook activity and the worst part is that you won’t even know about that.
You May Also Like: How to Delete Snapchat Messages and Conversation
Also Know: Who Viewed Your Instagram Profile
This may sound quite inefficient but actually it’s not. This has actually lead to many crimes too. Yes! You read it right. Some people had their identities stolen through Facebook. These identity thieves will visit your profile regularly through fake profiles and after gathering your information about you will steal your identity. Identity theft is a sort of crime and if the thief commits any crime using your identity then you would be held responsible for it. But there are ways that will help you in keeping track of the people who visited your profile. You can check who that person is and can block them accordingly. Let’s discuss this further down below.
Also Check: How to Change Your Minecraft Username
Who Is Viewing Facebook Account?
What you have read above is quite true. You can in fact keep track of the people that have been visiting your profile regularly and can check whether they are real of fake people. If they seem to be fake than you can block them or even report them to the Facebook authorities. This way you can keep your Identity and your Facebook Account safe from stalkers and Identity thieves. But where to find those magical ways to check who is viewing your Facebook Account? Well, all those methods have been provided here and you can just read them down below.
Also Know: How to Create New IRCTC Account
How To Check Who Is Viewing Your Facebook Profile?
There are basically 2 methods that you can use to check who is viewing your Facebook profile. Those methods have been provided down below. You can apply these methods while reading this post but make sure that you following them accordingly.
Also Check: How To Use Tinder Without Facebook
Method 1: Using the Browser Only
The First method is quite easy and you have to use this manually. Check out the steps below.
- Log into your Facebook account through any browser. Though you can use any browser but using Google Chrome is recommended.
- After you are done with that you need to Copy the URL on the search bar.
- Now, you need to right click on your browser and from the list select View Page Source.
- By doing that you will redirected to a new page where you will come across lots of HTML or Java Script code.
- Now, windows users need to press CTRL + F together and Mac users need to press Command + F.
- Doing that a search box will appear on the right hand top corner of the browser. Type InitialChatFriendsList in that box and hit enter.
- You will be able to see a lot of numbers. These are actually people’s Account ID’s. Copy that and paste it in a new tab along with facebook.com. For example, suppose the number is xxxxxxxx then you need to paste it like com/ xxxxxxxx and this will redirect you to account of the person viewing your account.
- The first number will be of that person that is regularly visiting your profile.
And that marks the end of the first method. Now let’s proceed to the second method.
Method 2: Using Facebook Profile View Notification Chrome Extension
This method is far easier than the first method. Just check the steps down below.
- Open Google Chrome and go to More Tools and select Extensions.
- Now, in the search bar type Profile Visitors for Facebook and hit the enter button.
- From the results list add the extension to your Google Chrome.
- After you are done with that, Log in your Facebook Account. Now on the blue bar you will come across an extra tab on the right hand side of your name. This will be named as “Visitors.” And with this you will be able to check who visited your profile.
And this marks the end of the second method. But remember that you can only check on people who have installed this extension.
Watch This Video For More Information:
This is how you can check who viewed your Facebook profile. Both these methods are quite easy to follow. We would recommend that you use the first method as it will let you check all the people who visited your Facebook Account. The other method will help you but it won’t be as effective as the first one. But the choice is yours, you can use whichever method you want to use. So use these and keep the stalkers away. Hope this would solve your queries. If you face any problems then do let us know by commenting below.Thank You!