There are thousands of software’s available on the internet. Some of these are available for free and for some you need to pay a certain amount. Well, there is a third kind, which is available for free but also comes with a trail period. You can use these software’s for free without and worries till the trail period is over. But after that you need to pay a certain amount of money to keep using it. In this situation most people uninstall the software and look for similar software. Or else they start looking for free license keys, which most of the time don’t work. But there is another way that will help you in resetting the trail periods of these software’s.
Also check: Best Free Movies Download Sites
Basically, you would need software that will help you in resetting the trail period. But there is another process which will help you in resetting the trail periods. In this content we will be providing you with the steps that will help you in resetting the trail periods without other software’s. Apart from that information of the trail resetting software’s will also be discussed here. First check out the steps you can follow for doing the same without software.
Methods To Reset Trial Period of Any Software:
Also read: How Much Does Netflix Cost
Resetting Trail Period Of Software By Deleting Registry:
This procedure may be a bit tricky and you need to be followed minutely. Check them out down below.
- First of all you need to uninstall the software with the trail period.
- After the uninstallation is completed open “RUN”. Press the “Windows + R” key.
- Now a window will appear on your screen. You need to type “regedit”in the search box and pressEnter.
- Another window will appear on your screen. Search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Software followed by the name of the software whose trail period you want to remove.
- If there is any, then just delete
- After that is done, search for HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software followed by the name of the software.
- Follow the same procedure like the last one and then close the window.
- Now you need to open RUN again and type %temp%and press Enter.
- You have to Delete all the temporary files on that folder and close the window.
- After that you need to go to the C Drive and open “USER”. After that open the folder with your username. Inside that folder open “App Data.”
- Local, Local Low and Roaming are the three folders that will be present in that. Search all these folders andif anything relate to your software is present there then Delete
- After the completion of all these procedures Restartthe PC.
Now you can install the same software and start using it again. You can repeat the same process after the trail period of the software is over again.
But the process is quite lengthy and time consuming. It is recommended that you use software’s to carry out this procedure. Check out the software’s down below.
Must Visit: How To Fix Taskbar Not Working
How To Extend or Reset Trail Period By Using Software?
There are mainly two software’s that will help you to reset the trail periods. Check out the details these software’s down below.
Reset Trial Period By Using Time Stopper Software:-
Time Stopper is a very popular software that freezes the time of software that comes with trail periods. It’s quite simple to use this software as all that you need to do is run it and the trail periods will just stop. Well this may sound easy but actually it’s a bit complicated. Run the Time Stopper software on your PC. Select the software that you want to freeze in the “Browse” option. Select the date accordingly to stop the Trail period. The time of the software will stop and you can use it as much as you want. Make sure that the date you are setting is in between the current date and the end date of the trial period.
Know More About: Most Pointless And Useless Websites
Extend Trial Period By Using RunAsDate Software:-
RunAsDate is a program that will help you in changing the trail period of certain software’s. Well, this program doesn’t work on all software’s. Only a few handful software’s with trail periods can be changed with the help of this program. But it’s quite easy to use this software. All that you need to do is set the date after running this software. RunAsDate will overrun the date of the trail period and set it with the time period provided by you. As it has been already mentioned before that it doesn’t work for all trail software. There is another problem with software. This software only works nearly all versions of windows except windows 10.
Well, these are all the steps with which you can reset the trial period of software’s. We would recommend you to use the Time Stopper software as this is quite better than the RunAsDate software. The Deleting registry process should be carried carefully as there is chance that a wrong move will delete something important. Hope this was helpful to you. Do let us know if you have come across any similar software or steps that help in resetting trail periods.If you think this is a useful post for you than I would really love it, if you share it with your Face book fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles. All it takes is a simple click on the “like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons below the post. It will keep me motivated.