When it comes to streaming movies or TV series online, Netflix is the best app where you can stream your favorite movies or watch TV series online easily. Netflix is having one of the best and huge collections of movies and TV series in its database. You will be able to find almost all your favorite anime, movies or TV series easily. But the only issue about this Netflix is that it comes for premium. So if you want to get access to its full database then you will need to pay some amount every month. Coming to the price, it is not too costly in comparison to the features of Netflix. Now you may think that, once you have taken subscription in Netflix, then you have to take it for a lifetime or for a limited period of time. But it is not that, when you take Netflix subscription, it doesn’t mean that you are having a contract with Netflix. So you can cancel the Netflix subscription at any moment when you want to.
Also Read: How Much Does Netflix Cost.
Also Check: Best Free Movie Download Sites.
Today in this content you are going to know more about the how to cancel the Netflix subscription. As many a time even after you cancel the Netflix, you are been reminded to pay for the subscription. So it is very much important for everyone to cancel the subscription in a proper way. So here in this content, you are going to know all about the steps for how to cancel the Netflix subscription.
How to Cancel Subscription of Netflix:
There might be many reasons for why you want to cancel the subscription of Netflix. Let it be any reason for unsubscribing Netflix, but the steps that you need to follow to unsubscribe Netflix is very easy. The most important part is that after you unsubscribe Netflix, again you can get the subscription if you want. So let’s have a look at the best way to unsubscribe Netflix account safely.
- First of all, for unsubscribing the Netflix account, you will need to first sign in. So simply go to the official website of the Netflix and then simply login to your existing Netflix account by giving your Email ID.
- As soon as you have logged in on our existing Netflix account and after you are inside your Netflix account simply click on the arrow button which is present on the right top corner of the screen. Now from the drop down menu simply select the “Your Account” option to go on your account setting.
- As soon as you click on the “Your Account” option you will enter a new web page where you can change the settings of your existing Netflix account. So now on your account web page, you will find a button in the sidebar which says “Cancel Subscription”, so simply click on the option.
- As soon as you click on the “Cancel Subscription” button you will again get directed to a new webpage. Again in the new web page, you will see a button where it says “Complete cancellation” so simply click on the button to cancel the Netflix subscription.
- Now after clicking on the “Complete cancellation” the Netflix account will get automatically suspended and cancelled. So as soon as you have cancelled the subscription of Netflix, you will get an email on the Email Id that you have given while signing in.
- Do not delete the email, but you have to keep it safe as a proof to show that you have already cancelled the Netflix Subscription. As many a time even after you did unsubscribe the Netflix you will get an email to pay for a subscription. So you can simply show the email as a proof to cancel Netflix Subscription.
So this is it, this is all you need to do in order to cancel the subscription of Netflix or to Unsubscribe Netflix. Now, this is all done for cancelling the Netflix account, but now let’s has a look for why you should cancel the Netflix account subscription.
Why Cancel Netflix Subscription ?
In spite of being the best app to stream your favorite movies or TV series online, there are also some disadvantages of the Netflix app for which you should leave the subscription. Here below we have pointed out some of the major disadvantages of Netflix app for which you should cancel the subscription today.
- First of all, the database of the Netflix account is very old, you will not see any latest update in their library. Which means you will be getting all those old movies or TV series, but when it comes to latest movies or series then Netflix really need to work on it.
- The most important disadvantages of the Netflix is their limited selections. In Netflix app you will only get selected database according to your region, so you can only get those movies or series that are allowed in your region. So if you want to view some out of option then you are unable to do it on the Netflix app.
- Too much data consumption, simply for watching movies online it will consume more than 1 GB data of your phone. So the data consumption is very high in comparison to other movies streaming apps in the app market.
- The subscription value of the Netflix is very high when you compare with the other apps that give you the same features. As you paying some 500-800 rupees every month which is very high.
Also Visit: Fix Taskbar Not Working On Windows 10
Watch This Small Video For More Information:-
So these are some of the disadvantages of the Netflix app for which you should cancel the Netflix subscription today and move on to another streaming app. Almost all the subscriber are having this issue with the Netflix apps. So here it is, we have given you some of the reasons for why you should cancel the subscription of the Netflix app. Also, we have given the working steps for how to cancel the Netflix Subscription. The steps are very simple and easy and even a newbie user can make it out. So, if you are also having the same issue with the Netflix then you can easily unsubscribe Netflix and subscribe to other online streaming apps. If you think this is use full post than please share it and also comment us bellow with your valuable feedback. thank you.