You are an Android User, what is the first place that you visit to download a certain App? The obvious answer is Google Play Store. All apps that are approved by Google are available here. And to access Google Play Store you need to sign in using your Google Account. And the same way you need to can logout or sign out from Google Play Store, but is it actually possible? Did you even ever try? We are quite sure that you haven’t even tried it. And there is no room for carrying out that function even. Confused?
Also Visit: Best Free Music Download Apps For Android.
Also Check: Best Root Apps For Android.
Well, the thing is that Google Play Store doesn’t have a Logout/Sign out button. You are probably opening your Google Play Store and checking it out now. Or there is a chance that you have checked it out and found the absence of a Logout button in your Google Play Store. Now you are probably curious about how to do that or you might be facing some genuine problem and you are quite desperate. Let’s discuss this in details down below.
WHY TO LOGOUT/SIGN OUT FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE:
There can be zillions of reasons due to which one needs to Google Play Store. But the common reason is that the users are facing some serious problems with their Play Store like not being able to download apps etc. Another problem they face is when they need to change their phones. Well, let’s not waste your time anymore and focus on how to logout/sign out of Google Play Store. The methods have been provided down below.
Also Read: Top Best Launcher Apps For Android.
HOW TO SIGN OUT FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE:
As it has been mentioned before that there is no direct method of signing out from Google Play Store. But you can follow some steps that will log you out of Play Store. Have a look at them down below.
Well, here you just need to use your Android settings to logout of Google Play Store.
- First of all visit the Settings of your Android Device.
- Now, you need to navigate your way through the settings and locate the Accounts and Sync tab on your device.
- On the right hand corner of the tab you will be able to see three dots.
- Tap on that and a drop down menu will appear before you.
- From that menu select Remove Account.
And that’s it. With this method you would have logged out of Google Play Store. The method is quite easy, right? But one thing you have to remember that, when you using this method to logout it will remove account from all google apps. if you want to use same account for different google apps of the device then you have to sign in that account again. Well, now let’s move on to the next method.
The second method is far more easier than the first method. Here all you need to do is download an App and you will be good to go. Check out the steps down below.
- Visit your Google Play Store and download the” Log Out”
- Tap on the install button and install the app directly on your device.
- Afterthe completion of the installation an icon of the App will appear will be available on your home screen.
- Tap on that to open the App.
- An option will appear before you just as you open the App. The option will ask if you want to Logout of All Accounts. Tap on that option and you will be logged out of all accounts on your device.
And that’s it. This app will log you out of all the apps on your device too. Suppose that you are unable to download the app from Google Play Store then you can Click Here to download the Log out Apk directly on your device. Follow the steps provided below install the Apk of Log Out
HOW TO INSTALL THE LOG OUT APK:
Here are the steps that you need to follow to install the Apk of Log out.
- Locate the downloaded Apk of Log out on your device.
- Now after locating it, tap on it to start the installation process.
- The installation process may take some time. So, wait for a while.
- After the completion you will be notified accordingly.
- An icon of the app will appear on your home screen. Tap on that to start using the app.
So these are the steps that you need to follow to install the Apk of log out on your device.
Also Click: Know Who Viewed Your Instagram Profile.
ALSO YOU CAN VISIT THIS VIDEO:
These are the only ways by following which you can log out of Google Play Store. The two steps mentioned here will be helpful for sure as all you need to do is follow them minutely and you will be good to go. The steps mentioned here are quite easy to follow and the app is also available for free. Hope this would be helpful for you. If you have any more queries then you can leave a comment down below and we will get back to ASAP. Also you can share this post by clicking any share bottom, if you think that it’s a helpful post. so comment us and share it for more people, thank you .